Industrial automation is the use of control systems, robots, and other technologies to manage and optimize the production of goods and services in factories and other industrial settings. The goal of industrial automation is to increase productivity, improve quality, and reduce costs.
Industrial automation is a rapidly growing field. In 2019, the global industrial automation market is expected to be worth $296.87 billion. This is an increase of 6.1% from 2018. The market is expected to continue to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.6% from 2019 to 2025, reaching $390.47 billion by 2025.
There are many different types of industrial automation technologies. Some of the most common include:
• Robotic systems
• Computer-aided manufacturing (CAM)
• Programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
• Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems
• Distributed control systems (DCSs)
• Motion control systems
• Machine vision systems
Industrial automation can be used in a variety of industries, including automotive, food and beverage, pharmaceutical, and semiconductor.
Other related questions:
What is ATI robot?
ATI is a robot company that specializes in the design and manufacture of robotic solutions for a variety of industries.
What do you define as industrial robotic automation?
Industrial robotic automation is the use of industrial robots to automate tasks in a factory or industrial setting. This can include tasks such as welding, painting, assembly, and packaging.
What is a robot tool changer?
A robot tool changer is a device that allows a robot to change its tool or end effector. This allows the robot to perform different tasks without having to be manually changed.
- ATI Industrial Automation: Robotic End Effectors and …
- Products for Robotics and Automation
- ATI Industrial Automation | Member of A3
- ATI Industrial Automation | LinkedIn
- ATI Industrial Automation | ASSEMBLY
- ATI Industrial Automation | ManufacturingTomorrow
- ATI Industrial Automation | RoboticsTomorrow