1. Go to the website of the company that you want to purchase from.
2. Find the contact information for the customer service department.
3. Give them a call and explain that you are interested in setting up an automated system for processing supply orders.
4. Ask if they would be willing to provide free training on how to use their system.
5. If they agree, set up a time for the training.
6. After the training is complete, start using the automated system to process your orders.
Other related questions:
Is Mspower automate free?
No, Mspower automate is not free.
How do I get Power Automate for free?
There is no free version of Power Automate.
What is E automate?
E automate is a tool that can be used to automate various tasks, such as web development, testing, and deployment. It can be used to speed up development processes, improve team collaboration, and reduce costs.
Is Microsoft Power automate free with Office 365?
Yes, Microsoft Power Automate is free with Office 365.