There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the type of automation testing being performed, the specific browser being used, and the system resources available. In general, however, most automation testing browsers can stay open for extended periods of time without issue.
Other related questions:
How much time does test automation save?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the size and complexity of the application under test, the number of tests to be automated, the skills of the automation team, and the tools and frameworks used. However, it is generally accepted that test automation can significantly reduce the time and cost of software testing.
How long does automation testing take?
It depends on the size and complexity of the application under test, as well as the amount of test coverage required. Generally speaking, automating the testing of a small, simple application can be done relatively quickly, while automating the testing of a large, complex application can take significantly longer.
How long are automated tests queued?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it can vary depending on the system and the specific tests being run. Generally speaking, automated tests are queued until they can be executed by the testing system. This could be a matter of seconds, minutes, or even hours depending on the load on the system and the number of tests that are waiting to be run.
What is automation testing life cycle?
The automation testing life cycle consists of the following stages:
1. Planning and Preparation
2. Test Automation Design
3. Test Automation Implementation
4. Test Execution
5. Result Analysis
6. Reporting and Documentation
- How long are my Automate tests queued and is there a limit …
- For how long can Selenium automation testers be sustained in …
- How to Save Time When Automated Tests are Executing?
- What It Takes To Start Browser Testing Automation. – HeadSpin
- The dos and don’ts of testing automation – TechBeacon
- Selenium Automation: What does it require to … – Leapwork
- Mobile Test Automation Challenges and How to Avoid Them