If you’re not happy with your Leviton home automation service, you can cancel it at any time. Here’s how:
1. Log in to your account on the Leviton website.
2. Click on the “My Services” tab.
3. Select the “Cancel Service” option.
4. Follow the prompts to cancel your service.
5. You will receive a confirmation email once your service has been successfully cancelled.
Other related questions:
How do I contact Leviton?
If you have questions about your order or need to speak with customer service, you can reach Leviton at (800) 523-9466.
How do I get my Leviton back online?
To get your Leviton back online, simply follow the steps below:
1. Unplug the device from the power outlet.
2. Wait for 30 seconds.
3. Plug the device back into the power outlet.
4. Wait for the device to connect to the network.
5. Once the device is connected, it will be online.
How do I reset my Leviton?
To reset your Leviton, simply press and hold the reset button for 3 seconds.
Why is my Leviton Smart Switch not working?
There are a few possible reasons why your Leviton smart switch is not working:
1. The switch may not be getting power. Check to make sure that the switch is properly plugged in and that the power outlet is working.
2. The switch may not be connected to your home network. Check the Leviton app to make sure that the switch is properly connected to your home network.
3. The switch may not be responding to commands from the Leviton app. Try restarting the switch by unplugging it and then plugging it back in. You may also need to factory reset the switch.
4. There may be a problem with the Leviton app. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.