If you need to change the owner of a Power Automate flow, you can do so by following these simple steps:
1. Open the flow in the Power Automate designer.
2. Click the Settings tab.
3. Click the Change Owner button.
4. Select the new owner from the drop-down list.
5. Click the Save button.
Other related questions:
How do I transfer a flow to another user?
There isn’t currently a way to transfer a flow to another user.
How do I change ownership of power app?
There is no single “owner” of a Power App. However, you can change who has access to the app by going to the app’s settings and changing the app’s permissions.
What happens if a flow owner leaves?
If a flow owner leaves, the flow will continue to run as normal. However, if the flow owner is the only person with access to the flow, then no one will be able to edit or delete the flow.
How do I assign a Power Automate license?
There is no specific license for Power Automate. Any user with a license that allows them to create flows (such as a Dynamics 365 license) can use Power Automate.
- Change the owner of a cloud flow in Power Automate
- Change owner of a solution flow | Power Automate Blog
- Change original owner of a flow – Power Platform Community
- Owners and admins can now change the owner of flows
- How do I change the owner on my Microsoft Flow? #M365AMA
- Change Power Automate Owner | Power Automate Exchange