If you have a Pentair IntelliTouch system, you can easily connect it to a 3rd party automation system. This can be done by using the IntelliTouch system’s “Bridge Mode.” This mode allows the IntelliTouch system to act as a bridge between the 3rd party automation system and the Pentair pool equipment. This can be done by connecting the 3rd party automation system to the IntelliTouch system’s “Bridge Mode” port. By doing this, you will be able to control the Pentair pool equipment from the 3rd party automation system.
Other related questions:
How do I connect Pentair to Google home?
To connect Pentair to Google Home, please follow these steps:
1. Open the Google Home app on your mobile device.
2. Tap the “+” icon in the top left corner.
3. Tap “Set up device.”
4. Tap “Have something already set up?”
5. Search for “Pentair” in the search box and select it from the list.
6. Follow the prompts to sign in to your Pentair account and grant Google Home access to your account.
7. Once you have completed the process, you will be able to control your Pentair pool and spa features using your voice.
How do I connect WIFI to ScreenLogic?
There are a few different ways to connect your ScreenLogic system to a wireless network. The first way is to connect an Ethernet cable from your wireless router to the Ethernet port on the back of the Interface. The second way is to connect a wireless adapter to the USB port on the back of the Interface. The third way is to connect a wireless adapter to the USB port on the back of the Controller.
How do I update my Pentair firmware?
To update your Pentair firmware, you will need to connect your Pentair system to a computer with an internet connection. Once connected, you can update your firmware by going to the Pentair website and downloading the latest version of the firmware for your system.
How do I connect to Pentair ScreenLogic?
1. Make sure that the Pentair ScreenLogic system is properly installed and configured.
2. On your Android device, open the Settings app.
3. Tap on the Wireless & Networks option.
4. Make sure that the Wi-Fi option is enabled and that you are connected to the same Wi-Fi network as the Pentair ScreenLogic system.
5. Open the Pool Control app.
6. Tap on the Settings icon.
7. Tap on the Connection Type setting.
8. Select the ScreenLogic option.
9. Enter the IP address of the Pentair ScreenLogic system and tap on the Save button.
- EASYTOUCH® and INTELLITOUCH® – Pentair
- IntelliTouch® Control System Personality Kit Installation and …
- INTELLITOUCH® CONTROL SYSTEM LOAD CENTER AND …
- IntelliCenter Control System – Installation Guide – Pentair
- SCREENLOGIC2® INTERFACE – Pentair
- EasyTouch Control System | 8 and 4 Pool and Spa – Pentair
- Pentair Intellitouch Plugin – Indigo Domotics • View topic