It’s easy to delete contacts in your office automation software. Here’s how:
1. Open the Contacts Manager.
2. Select the contact or contacts you want to delete.
3. Click the Delete button.
4. Confirm the deletion by clicking the Delete button again.
Other related questions:
How do I delete all contacts in Office 365?
There is not currently a way to delete all contacts in Office 365. You can delete individual contacts or groups of contacts, but you cannot delete all contacts at once.
How do I delete a contact on my Avaya phone?
To delete a contact on your Avaya phone, follow these steps:
1. From the main screen, press the Contacts button.
2. Scroll to the contact you want to delete, and press the Select button.
3. Press the Menu button.
4. Scroll to Delete Contact, and press the Select button.
5. Press the Yes button to confirm.
How do I delete contacts in Microsoft Office?
To delete contacts in Microsoft Office, open the “People” tab and click on the contact you wish to delete. Then, click the “Delete” button.
How do I delete a contact in CRM?
There are two ways to delete a contact in CRM:
– From the contact’s detail page, click the “Delete” button in the top right corner.
– From the contacts list page, select the checkbox next to the contact(s) you wish to delete, then click the “Delete” button at the top of the page.