If you need to rename a flow in Power Automate, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Power Automate site and sign in.
2. Click on the “Flows” tab.
3. Select the flow you want to rename.
4. Click the “Settings” tab.
5. Enter the new name for the flow in the “Name” field.
6. Click the “Update” button.
Other related questions:
Can you rename a flow in Power Automate?
Yes, you can rename a flow in Power Automate. To do so, simply click on the flow in question and then click the “Rename” button.
How do you edit an existing flow in Power Automate?
1. Go to https://flow.microsoft.com, and then sign in with your Microsoft account.
2. Select My Flows from the left menu.
3. Select the flow you want to edit from the list of flows.
4. Select Edit from the top menu.
5. Make the necessary changes to the flow, and then select Save from the top menu.
How do you rename a Power Automate in SharePoint?
There is no way to rename a Power Automate in SharePoint.