If you’ve created a flow in Power Automate that you want to share with others, there are a few different ways you can do it. One option is to export the flow as a template, which can then be imported by anyone who wants to use it. Another option is to share the flow directly from the Power Automate portal.
To share a flow from the Power Automate portal:
1. Sign in to the Power Automate portal (https://flow.microsoft.com).
2. Select the flow you want to share.
3. Click the Share button.
4. Enter the email addresses of the people you want to share the flow with.
5. Click the Send button.
The people you’ve shared the flow with will now be able to open it in the Power Automate portal and run it themselves.
Other related questions:
Can you export a Power Automate flow?
There is no built-in export feature for Power Automate flows, but there are a number of ways to export your flow data:
1. Use the “Save as Template” feature to save your flow as a JSON file. This file can be imported into another environment.
2. Use the “Copy” feature to copy your flow and paste it into another environment.
3. Use the “Export to Excel” feature to export your flow data to an Excel spreadsheet.
How do I give access to Power Automate?
Can we call a flow from another flow in Power Automate?
Yes, it is possible to call a flow from another flow in Power Automate.
How do I share a power automated template?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to share a power automated template may vary depending on the specific template and the intended audience. However, some tips on how to share a power automated template effectively include:
– Clearly identify the purpose of the template and who it is intended for.
– Make sure the template is well organized and easy to understand.
– Include clear instructions on how to use the template.
– Test the template thoroughly before sharing it.