Using QC with an automation tool is a great way to improve your test coverage and get more accurate results. Here are some tips on how to get the most out of QC when using it with an automation tool:
1. Make sure that your automation tool is configured to use QC as its data source. This will ensure that all of your tests are run against the same data set.
2. Use QC to manage your test cases. This will allow you to keep track of which tests have been run and which have not.
3. Use QC to generate reports. This will give you a clear overview of your test coverage and allow you to identify any gaps.
4. Use QC to track your automation tool’s progress. This will help you to identify any issues with your tests and ensure that they are being run as expected.
Other related questions:
What automated tools have you used for quality assurance?
There are a number of automated tools that can be used for quality assurance, including:
– Static code analysis tools: These tools analyze your code for potential bugs and errors, and can be used to automatically check code for compliance with coding standards.
– Unit testing tools: These tools allow you to create and run unit tests for your code, in order to ensure that individual components are functioning correctly.
– Integration testing tools: These tools allow you to test the interaction between different components of your system, to ensure that they are working together correctly.
– Performance testing tools: These tools allow you to test the performance of your system under various conditions, in order to ensure that it is meeting your performance requirements.
How do you automate QA?
There is no one definitive answer to this question, as there are many different ways to automate QA depending on the specific needs of the organization. However, some common methods of automating QA include using automated testing tools, continuous integration tools, and test management tools.
What HP testing tools can be integrated with QC?
There are many tools that can be integrated with QC, but some of the most popular ones are:
– Quality Center
– QuickTest Professional
What tool do you use to determine automation?
There is no one definitive tool for determining automation. Various factors such as cost, time, complexity, and user needs must be considered when making decisions about automation.
- Integrating External Test Automation Tools with ALM/Quality …
- HP QC integration with 3rd party test automation tool
- The 10 Best QA Automation Tools For Software Testing In 2022
- Is QC effective for QA teams that write their own test …
- HP ALM/QC – A Testing Tool to look for! – Tutorialspoint
- 18 BEST Automation Testing Tools (Oct 2022 Update) – Guru99
- What is HP ALM? Quality Center(QC) Testing Tool – Guru99