Vocal Rider is a plug-in that rides the level of your vocal track automatically. It can be used to bring the level of your vocal up or down in relation to the rest of your mix.
To set up Vocal Rider:
1. Insert Vocal Rider on your vocal track.
2. Set the Rider Mode to either Auto or Manual.
3. If you are riding manually, set the range that you want the fader to move in.
4. Play your track and watch the magic happen!
Other related questions:
How do you automate Vocal Rider?
There is no built-in automation for Vocal Rider. However, it can be automated using a MIDI controller or an external audio mixer.
How do you use Vocal Rider?
Vocal Rider is a plugin that can be used to automatically level out the volume of a vocal track. To use it, simply insert it on the vocal track and adjust the settings to taste.
How do you set up Vocal Rider waves?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to set up Vocal Rider will vary depending on the specific track and recording. However, here are a few tips to get you started:
1. Start with the fader at unity (0dB).
2. Adjust the threshold until the green LED just begins to blink.
3. Slowly ride the fader up and down, listening for any pumping or breathing effects.
4. If you hear any pumping, try adjusting the release time.
5. If you hear any breathing, try adjusting the attack time.
6. Once you’re happy with the sound, try adjusting the output level to taste.