DV2 is an open source test automation tool that can be used to automate the testing of web applications. It is written in Java and can be used to test both web applications and web services. DV2 can be used to record and playback test scripts, and can also be used to generate reports.
Other related questions:
What are different types of frameworks?
1. Full stack web development frameworks
2. Mobile app development frameworks
3. Game development frameworks
4. Cross-platform development frameworks
5. Wearable development frameworks
6. Internet of Things frameworks
What is BDD frame work?
BDD is a behavior-driven development framework that enables developers to write tests in a natural language that can be easily understood by both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
What are the six 6 steps in the automated test lifecycle?
1. Planning and requirements gathering
2. Test development
3. Test execution
4. Results analysis
What is multi level testing?
Multi level testing is a type of testing that is used to test software at multiple levels. This type of testing can be used to test the functionality of a software application, the performance of a software application, or both.