Industrial automation is the use of control systems, robots and information technologies to optimize productivity and minimize costs in the manufacturing process. It is an umbrella term that covers a variety of technologies, including machine learning, artificial intelligence, computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), and robotic process automation (RPA).
Other related questions:
What is an industrial automation?
Industrial automation is the use of various technologies to automate tasks in the industrial sector. This can include tasks such as manufacturing, assembly, packaging, and others.
What are the 4 types of automation?
1. Continuous Integration
2. Continuous Delivery
3. Continuous Testing
4. Continuous Deployment
What is industrial automation used for?
Industrial automation is used to increase efficiency and productivity in industrial settings. It can be used to automate tasks such as assembly, packaging, and testing.
What are examples of industrial automation?
Some examples of industrial automation include:
-Automatic assembly lines
- § 1 What is Industrial Automation?
- introduction to industrial automation and control – IARE
- INDUSTRIAL CONTROL & AUTOMATION | TE Connectivity
- Industrial Automation
- Handbook of Industrial Automation – X-Files
- jm 608 | industrial automation – WordPress.com
- (PDF) Industrial Automation: A Cost Effective Approach In …