Serenity is a test automation tool that allows you to write your tests in a more concise and readable manner, and also produces informative and attractive test reports.
Other related questions:
What is selenium serenity?
Selenium is a tool for automating web browsers.
Serenity is a library that helps you write more maintainable and better structured automated acceptance and regression tests.
What is difference between serenity and Cucumber?
Cucumber is a tool for behavior-driven development (BDD), which allows developers to define requirements in a business-readable format and then use code to automate tests to verify that the requirements have been met.
Serenity is a library that helps you write cleaner and more maintainable automated acceptance and regression tests. It also produces rich and informative test reports (called ” living documentation “), and can help developers and testers to collaborate more effectively.
How do you integrate serenity with selenium?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the integration of Serenity with Selenium will vary depending on the specific needs of your project. However, there are some general tips that may be helpful:
1. Make sure that you have the latest versions of both Serenity and Selenium.
2. Configure Serenity to use the same driver as Selenium.
3. If you are using Page Objects, make sure that your Page Objects are compatible with both Serenity and Selenium.
4. If you are using the Serenity Screenplay Pattern, make sure that your Screenplay scripts are compatible with both Serenity and Selenium.
5. Make sure that your test environment is configured correctly for both Serenity and Selenium.
6. Run your tests with both Serenity and Selenium.
Does serenity use JUnit?
Yes, Serenity does use JUnit.