Robotics and automation are two of the hottest trends in the job market right now. But what does the future hold for these industries? Here are some predictions for what jobs will go for automation and robotics in 2018.
1. Jobs in the manufacturing industry: With the rise of automation, jobs in the manufacturing industry are increasingly at risk of being replaced by robots. In fact, a recent study found that as many as 85% of jobs in the manufacturing sector could be automated within the next 20 years.
2. Jobs in the food service industry: The food service industry is also ripe for automation. Fast food restaurants have already begun to experiment with self-service kiosks and automated ordering systems. And it’s not just fast food: even high-end restaurants are starting to use robots to help with tasks like cooking and dishwashing.
3. Jobs in the retail industry: The retail industry is also feeling the effects of automation. Self-checkout machines are becoming increasingly common in supermarkets and other retail stores. And, as online shopping continues to grow, the need for retail workers will likely decline.
4. Jobs in the transportation industry: The transportation industry is another area where automation is starting to make inroads. Self-driving cars are still in the early stages of development, but they have the potential to disrupt the entire industry. Truck drivers, taxi drivers, and other transportation professionals could all find themselves out of work in the next few years.
5. Jobs in the healthcare industry: Healthcare is one of the few industries that is not yet being impacted by automation. However, that could change in the future. A recent report found that as many as 30% of jobs in the healthcare industry could be automated within the next 20 years.
These are just a few examples of the types of jobs that could be replaced by automation in the near future. As robots and artificial intelligence become more sophisticated, the list is likely to grow. So if you’re in one of these industries, it’s important to stay up-to-date on the latest trends and be prepared for the possibility of a future without your job.
Other related questions:
What jobs will be automated in the future?
Some jobs that may be automated in the future include:
-driving a vehicle
-completing simple tasks
What type of careers are available in robotics?
There are many types of careers available in robotics, including engineering, design, manufacturing, and programming.
Will robotics be in demand in future?
There is no clear answer, as it depends on a number of factors. However, it seems likely that robotics will play an increasingly important role in the future, as technology advances and the world becomes increasingly automated.
How can I get a job in robotics and automation?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the best way to get a job in robotics and automation will vary depending on your qualifications and experience. However, some tips to help you get started include:
1. Pursue a degree or certification in robotics and automation.
2. Consider internships or entry-level positions at robotics and automation companies.
3. Stay up-to-date on the latest industry news and developments.
4. Attend robotics and automation conferences and networking events.
- Robots and AI Taking Over Jobs: What to Know | Built In
- Machines Will Do More Tasks Than Humans by 2025 but …
- Robots Will Take Our Jobs And We Need A Plan – Forbes
- Automation and Job Transformation in Canada: Who’s at Risk?
- What happened to jobs at high risk of automation? – OECD
- Ten jobs that are safe from robots – The Hechinger Report
- Growth trends for selected occupations considered at risk from …