There are four main types of UiPath Robots:
1. Attended Robots: These are used by humans to interact with and trigger specific processes.
2. Unattended Robots: These run autonomously in the background and are typically used for more repetitive tasks.
3. Development Robots: These are used by UiPath developers to test and debug automation processes.
4. Orchestrator Robots: These are used to manage and monitor the execution of automation processes.
Other related questions:
How do you test a workflow in UiPath?
There are many ways to test a workflow in UiPath. Some common methods include using the UiPath debugger, running the workflow in test mode, or using a third-party tool such as SoapUI.
What are the 2 types of robots in UiPath?
UiPath offers two types of robots:
1. Attended Robots: These are robots that are used by humans to automate tasks.
2. Unattended Robots: These are robots that work in the background to automate tasks.
How many types of UiPath bots are there?
There are four types of UiPath bots:
1. Attended bots
2. Unattended bots
3. Hybrid bots
4. Headless bots
Can UiPath be used for test automation?
Yes, UiPath can be used for test automation.
UiPath offers a complete solution for test automation, including functional testing, regression testing, and system testing.
UiPath’s test automation capabilities allow you to automate any type of test, including unit testing, functional testing, regression testing, and system testing.