Salesforce Flow provides declarative process automation that includes a feature for iterating over multiple records. This can be useful, for example, when you need to update a large number of records or when you need to perform the same action on a number of records.
Other related questions:
Which two process automation can be used to send an outbound message?
1. Process Builder
Which of the following automation tool should be used to send an outbound message without using Apex Code?
There is no need to use any automation tool to send an outbound message without using Apex Code.
Which two types of process automation can be used to calculate the shipping cost?
1. Shipping cost can be calculated using a process automation tool, such as a shipping calculator.
2. Shipping cost can also be calculated manually, using a shipping cost calculator.
- CRT-450 Exam Dumps | Which declarative process …
- Which declarative process automation feature supports …
- Which declarative process automation feature supports
- Salesforce CRT-450 Exam Actual Questions (P. 26)
- To iterate over multiple records which one will you prefer?
- Which Automation Tool Do I Use? – Salesforce Help
- Declarative Process Automation 3.4 Flashcards | Chegg.com