Currently, Oracle Automation Tools for Cloud Migration supports Oracle Database 11g Release 2 and higher.
Other related questions:
What is used by Oracle database migration service for migration?
There is no specific answer to this question since Oracle Database Migration Service can be used for various types of migration, such as from one Oracle database to another, or from another database system to Oracle. However, in general, Oracle Database Migration Service uses a combination of Oracle Data Pump, SQL*Loader, and other Oracle utilities to perform database migrations.
Which source database versions are supported for OCI database migration?
Oracle 11g and earlier
What are the 3 main DB migration strategies?
There are three main database migration strategies:
1. Export/Import: This strategy involves exporting the data from the source database into a file, and then importing that data into the target database. This can be done using database export/import tools, or by writing custom scripts.
2. Database Replication: This strategy involves setting up replication from the source database to the target database. This can be done using database replication tools, or by writing custom scripts.
3. Change Data Capture: This strategy involves using a change data capture tool to capture changes made to the source database, and then applying those changes to the target database.
Which four database cloud services are supported as a target database using Oracle zero downtime migration?
– Amazon Relational Database Service (RDS)
– Google Cloud SQL
– Microsoft Azure SQL Database
– Oracle Database Cloud Service