There are a few reasons why your Google Home automation may not be working as expected. First, check to make sure that all of your devices are compatible with Google Home. Next, make sure that your Google Home is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your compatible devices. Finally, check to see if the Google Home app is up to date. If you’re still having trouble, contact Google support.
Other related questions:
Why is my Google Home not responding to commands?
There could be a few reasons why your Google Home is not responding to commands. First, check to make sure that the volume on your device is turned up. You can also try restarting your device, or checking to see if there are any updates available. If you’re still having trouble, you can contact Google for more support.
Why does my Google Home not work sometimes?
There could be a number of reasons why your Google Home isn’t working properly. First, make sure that it’s plugged in and within range of your router. If it’s still not working, try restarting both your router and your Google Home. If that doesn’t work, you may need to factory reset your Google Home.
Can you do automations with Google Home?
Yes, you can create automations with Google Home.
- The most common Google Home problems, and how to fix them
- Why Is Your Google Home Not Working?(+ … – The Conch Tech
- How to Fix Unable To Access Device Settings Google Home
- Google Home “Something Went Wrong” (Easy Fix!)
- Why does Google Home hate automation? – Reddit
- 4 Ways To Fix Google Home App Not Working