Java is still the most popular language for Selenium automation for a number of reasons. Firstly, it is the language that Selenium is written in, so it has the best support from the Selenium team. Secondly, it is a very stable language with a large number of libraries and frameworks available. Thirdly, it is a very verbose language, which makes it easy to write maintainable and readable code. Finally, it has a very active community of users, who are always willing to help out with any problems that you may have.
Other related questions:
Why Java is mostly used with Selenium?
Java is a very popular programming language and is widely used by developers.
Selenium is a testing tool that allows developers to test their web applications.
Java is used with Selenium because it allows developers to create test scripts that can be run against their web applications.
Is Ruby used in Selenium?
Yes, Ruby is used in Selenium.
Is Ruby good for automation?
Yes, Ruby can be used for automation tasks. It can be used to automate various processes, including web development, testing, and application deployment.
Which language is best for Selenium automation?
There is no definitive answer to this question as it depends on a number of factors, including the specific application under test, the skills of the automation engineer, and the overall objectives of the automation effort. That said, some commonly used languages for Selenium automation include Java, Python, and C#.
- Which is better to learn: Selenium with Ruby or … – Quora
- How to perform Selenium Automation using Java | BrowserStack
- Which is Better – Selenium WebDriver with Java or Python?
- Pros and Cons of Selenium Testing Automation Software
- Automate your web app test with Selenium WebDriver using …
- 16 reasons why to use Selenium IDE in 2021 (and 1 why not)
- Selenium with Python or Selenium with Java?